NOVA Home Improvements is a proud member of the prestigious ProVia Platinum Club and was honored with this membership in 2011. ProVia only honors the best companies nationwide with an invitation to join. And the award is based upon work that has been performed with excellent craftsmanship and superior services. There are only 38 companies nationwide with memberships to this club.
Who is ProVia? ProVia is only the leader in going green and is the only door manufacturer to have ever received the Energy Star Award. Additionally, ProVia has gone on to win the Energy Star Partner of the Year Award four times, along with Energy Star's Sustained Excellence award four times. ProVia Door partnered with the U.S. Department of Energy and Energy Star since 2002.
The ProVia Door is available to homeowners interested in an eloquent, durable, energy efficient door. It's available to those who can appreciate the finer things in life and to those who enjoy investing in nothing but the best. The ProVia door is in-deed a long-term investment that will last you many years to-come and is one of the best, if not the best, doors on the market.
This quality door is available in a wide variety of colors and styles for you to choose from, along with different types of capabilities. Case in point: the ProVia Embarq Fiberglass Door. This particular door features a U-Factor of 0.10. What does that mean? This is the lowest recorded heat conduction measurement for any type of door within the entire United States.
Our Selection of Door Types
Browse through a selection of quality doors that include:
- Steel Security Entry Doors: A durable, secure door that is completely customizable and custom crafted. We'll provide you with a steel security entry door that keeps your home secure and meets all of your style needs.
- Fiberglass Security Entry Doors: The fiberglass security entry doors combine the beauty of traditional wood doors with the strength and security of steel doors. These types of doors are also resistant to things like marks, scratches, and other types of damages. Some fiberglass doors are also energy efficient.
- Storm Doors: Keep the main entryway door to your home protected by installing a quality storm door. Storm doors also enable you to keep the front door open so you can enjoy a beautiful day without compromising security or allowing insects to get into the home. NOVA Home Improvements only offers storm doors constructed with tempered safety glass. When you invest in a storm door through NOVA, you're guaranteed a lifetime limited transferable warranty.
- French and Patio Doors: There's no doubt about it, these types of doors make a wonderful addition to any home; however, if you're going to invest in French or patio doors, you want to invest in the best. NOVA Home Improvements offers the best quality French and patio doors for homeowners, providing you with doors capable of providing energy efficiency or extreme security.
When strength and beauty are your door selection priorities, consider the Designer Patio Door System. But if you're more interested in energy efficiency and durability, consider the lovely Prestige Vinyl Patio Doors.
- Sliding Glass Doors: Sliding glass doors are available in the same types as the French and patio doors offered through NOVA. When investing in this type of door, again, you're going to take into consideration your personal preferences and priorities.
- Sidelites and Transoms: Transform the entryway to your home with the addition of sidelites and transoms. These additions are installed alongside of your door and add an increased aesthetic appeal to your home. Not only are these additions beautiful to look at, but they enable the homeowner to peek outside and see who's there when there's a knock at the door. Privacy features are included within the design as well.
Things to Consider When Remodeling Doors
Before getting started, ask yourself what's most important to you when it comes to your search for the perfect door. Are you more focused on appearances or is safety a priority? Would you prefer a door that's more energy efficient or maybe you want a door that includes a little of everything.
When searching for new doors with NOVA Home Improvements, our team of experts will make sure that you select a door that meets all of your needs, including your budget. We put the focus on energy efficiency and installing doors that will last you and your family many long years.
A Company You Can Trust When You Need New Doors
NOVA Home Improvements is a leader in door sales within the entire State of Maryland. As a company built upon customer loyalty and trust, we take great pride in providing services to our valued customers that will keep them coming back for more or referring us to friends and family.
When it comes to the installation of doors, we know our stuff and we'll work hard to make sure that you receive the services you desire and deserve. All work is completed at a level that is guaranteed to exceed expectations.
Once the installation of your new doors is complete, you'll enjoy energy savings and coming home to a home that makes you proud. Show off your fine taste to the neighbors by investing with the best and allow NOVA Home Improvements to help you with the remodeling project of your home's doors.
For your convenience and pleasure, estimates offered by our team of door installation experts are completely free to Maryland homeowners. So when you're ready to get serious and get started, give us a call or contact us online right away to schedule your FREE estimate.
We'll help you choose the door(s) of your dreams while remaining within your budget. We'll then take measurements and schedule a date to get started. To learn more about Montgomery County door replacement, contact the experts of NOVA Home Improvements today!
- Silver Spring,
- Chevy Chase,
- Aspen Hill,
This serves as a guide to a typical door installation. Your project may vary depending upon the specific work contracted.
- You will receive a call from the front office to set an appointment to do an exact measurement on your door order.
- We will order your doors. When we receive them in our warehouse, we will call to set an appointment for the installation.
- For the most part, we normally install 1 or 2 doors per 2 person crew, per day.
- We ask that you remove your curtains or drapes and back the furniture from the doors.
- If you have any valuables hanging on your walls, please take care to remove them as they may become unstable in the construction process.
- We will remove the doors starting with the storm door and work our way toward the inside.
- We remove the whole door and frame down to the original wood jamb, inspect for rotted wood on the floor and replace at no charge. If there is rot on the floor joists it will be on a time and material basis.
- The frames of the doors are insulated with collapsible foam insulation.
- The door is then carefully installed and shimmed so as to be plumb and level.
- The exterior wood brick molds are caped to the dimension of the brick mold or door trim with a vinyl coated aluminum coil stock, custom bent and molded to your door on the job site.
- Your interior trim will be replaced.
- Next, we caulk and seal the exterior and interior of the door to keep out air and water.
- Finally, we will vacuum the floor around the base of the door.
- If you have a security system, we will remove the units, however we are not electricians and ask you to please call them to reinstall the system. (We don't want to cause a false alarm).